We create the best b2b sites
for wholesale online trading
We are the Zet Web Studio team - since 2008 have been helping manufacturers, distributors and wholesale companies optimize their business.
In 2017, we developed our own product.
В2Вstore — powerful personal account with great client functionality. It is easy and convenient with us.!
We offer the development of a B2B portal for wholesale online sales based on the B2Bstore web platform.
B2Bstore – closed online store synchronized with 1C.
Due to the b2b two-way integration, the site will create the following:
You can check out our b2b platform in detail
Download basic functionality of the system
To download a file fill in your name and email address
In most cases, the supplier company has various types of prices, each of which can be determined in the contract. For convenience, the partner is given the opportunity to choose any of the contract available for ordering.
The unique development of the ZetWeb team is B2B Viber & Telegram Bot.
This is not just a typical b2b bot - unlike analogs, our program allows users to see the actual availability of goods at their personal prices and discounts, their contracts, and view fully mutual settlements.
All this, of course, provided that you are a client of the company that has our development.
This is an addition to the B2B Store platform, an alternative communication channel when you need to make a purchase here and now or quickly check the information without having to go into the browser - in a word, it duplicates all the functions of your personal account, but only in your favorite and familiar instant messengers.
This is really relevant today, as it saves time, allows you to work on the go, moreover, people who constantly move around are familiar with the situation where the Internet doesn’t catch the same quality everywhere, and Viber, like Telegram, works well almost everywhere.
Accordingly, even on a business trip, even in the fields, at the point of sale in the market, the client will be fully aware of what is happening.
The principle of the program is simple and understandable - on sites connected to the platform, there is a QR code, by scanning which the user enters the messenger.
If the company does not have a public part of the site, the administrator sends the code to users by mail.
Thanks to the application, the client can get all the data he is interested in very quickly and easily - you do not even need to turn on the laptop: having a smartphone, Viber / Telegram and mobile Internet - you control your orders, monitor goods, monitor finances and buy on the go.
Learn more about B2B Viber & Telegram Bots
Promo block is a separate ready-made module that can be connected to the B2B Store platform both at the development stage and later, after launch.
Its main function is to motivate the client to buy more than usual by informing about current offers built on the basis of his requests.
On the site, near the product icons, various comments are displayed in the form of icons, listed below - i.e. this motivation is not rude and intrusive, but correctly and as efficiently as possible.
The promo block consists of six categories:
1. “You ordered” - the site shows the goods that the customer ordered within six months at least 12 times and does not order the last 2 weeks. A good and unobtrusive way to remind you that it's time to replenish stocks)
2. “Popular” - goods that the client has not ordered for the last 2 weeks, but more than 40% of other customers from his segment and region for the last 2 months order them.
3. “Recommended” - products added by the administration to those recommended through the admin panel. It helps very well, for example, when introducing a new brand to the market.
4. “New Products” - products added to the accounting system this month.
5. “Sale” - products specially marked with a separate icon. Imported from 1C database (a great opportunity to get rid of illiquid assets).
6. “Markdown” - the goods are usually defective, which is indicated.
Each defect has a separate product card, the defect is described in the product comment and photographed.
Information is imported from the database 1C.
All recommendations, with the exception of “We recommend”, are calculated automatically or imported from the 1C database.
The corporate website is a public part of the B2B store web platform.
Recall that the B2B Store platform itself is closed, that is, only the form for authorization to your personal account is visible from the Internet.
But, you can add the open part to the closed part - this is done in cases where the customer does not have a website or the existing one is outdated and requires updating - this is a great opportunity to create a business card to attract new customers.
Corporate site is the following:
● The main slider or a beautiful screensaver about the company;
● Brand ribbon - carousel, when you click on a brand - a text block;
● Selected product categories;
● Promotional goods - a carousel with an image of goods;
● Novelties of the assortment - carousel with the image of goods;
● Block "About us" - a text block;
● Block "About the catalog" - a text block;
● Block "Become a partner" - a text block with the terms of cooperation;
● Delivery block - text block;
● News block, industry news (industry-wide) and corporate.
● Location map;
● Website footer - contact details, logo, social icons. networks, other arbitrary information.
The public directory is the following:
● A full-fledged heading in the form of an accordion with a catalog of goods, with basic information (image, name, brand, article). Without the opportunity to buy.
Summing up, we can say that the public part of the site is all that can attract your future partners to work with you.
For those customers who want to combine not only b2b, but also b2c in one place, there is E-commerce for the public part.
It is all the same public directory, to which the purchase widget is added - the client makes the purchase of goods without registration and authorization in his personal account.
The purchase scenario can be of two types:
● one-click purchase of goods - capture of contacts Name and phone, sometimes only a phone;
● full ordering - selection of delivery terms, etc., etc.
A mini basket is added to the public part.
Accounting system 1C 7.7
Tthe B2B Store platform, was originally written for integration with the 1C 8.3 (8.1, 8.2) accounting system, but we often encounter a situation where potential customers use the 7.7 configuration.
Based on this, we want to immediately put all the points on i - debunk myths and answer the most common questions.
Of course, there is an option to transfer their work to using 1C 8, but in cases where the client is interested in installing the platform, but for some reason does not want to upgrade the accounting system, we are moving forward, because thanks to our expert experience - 20 years in 1C, we know the entire range of configurations and know how to work with them.
In order to integrate 1C 7.7. with the B2B Store platform, special processing is written between the site and the 1C system.
Data exchange occurs in two streams:
● Import of directories and other similar information to the site
● Requests of the site in 1C for the implementation of any actions, such as creating a customer order, creating a reconciliation report, and the like. The site makes a record of the request in the buffer table, 1C reads this table, performs actions and writes the result of the execution.
Both threads, organized as 1C processes, are launched by the Windows Task Scheduler.
Import stream - every 15 minutes, request stream - every minute.
On the site side there is a control mechanism that monitors the activity of 1C. If there is no activity for more than an hour, the system administrator reports this.
Imported from 1C:
● Directory of counterparties and related directories;
● Nomenclature reference book, related references, as well as:
● Prices by price category;
● Warehouse balances.
● Counterparty balances, due dates, invoices. The distribution of debt on invoices (to determine the timing of payment) in 1C is not maintained, it should occur on the site automatically
● It is carried out on request in 1C:
● Buyer's order;
● Act of reconciliation of settlements.
The main difference in integration with the accounting system 1C 7.7 from integration with 1C 8 is the integration time.
Writing a processing program takes about one month - in each case it is written individually; there is no finished processing that can be created for all such situations.
To date, there are already three projects in our portfolio in which the platform is integrated with the 1C 7.7 accounting system.
CRM System OneBox, LiqPay, delivery services
It often happens that customers can keep the financial and commercial part in 1C, and the directory of goods, characteristics, descriptions, prices, availability - in CRM systems.
Integration with CRM-systems (OneBox, AmoCRM, Bitrix24, etc.) does not pose any difficulties, since any modern systems distribute APIs through which the connection occurs.
According to the same scheme, delivery services are connected.
To date, we have connected to B2B store 5 delivery services using the API tools:
● New mail;
The purpose of this action is to enable companies to maximize the offered range of goods - in addition to what they have in stock right now, it becomes possible to offer their final customers goods from suppliers' warehouses.
At the same time, the end customer does not see the difference on the site between the goods of the seller company and the goods of the supplier of the seller company.
Thus, the buyer can put into the basket units that are not available in his regional warehouse, but the fact of this absence does not affect the possibility of placing an order.
To admin. panels set margin conditions, as a result of which the final price for them is transmitted to customers.
In order to bring the system to life, you need the API of partner warehouses, thanks to which there is a combination of data on availability and prices.
Connecting partner warehouses helps to form all available offers upon request in a matter of seconds and does it many times faster than a manager would do it manually.
Volodimir, Development Director Torsion Group
WE WANT TO EXPRESS OUR DEEP GRATITUDE TO THE ZETWEB TEAM FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS PROJECT, ALL OUR IDEAS AND REQUESTS HAVE BEEN HEARD. SEPARATELY, WE WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THE PROGRAMMER WHO MADE THE EXACT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE SITE AND THE 1C PROGRAM.
Alexey Mikhailovich, director of the company "AutoTrakMotors"
WE ARE GRATEFUL TO ZETWEB FOR INTRODUCING SUCH A CONVENIENT AND YET VISUALLY SIMPLE TOOL AS B2B STORE TO OUR COMPANY. THERE IS NO UNNECESSARY INFORMATION AND EVERYTHING ON THE CASE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THAT OUR CUSTOMERS WERE SATISFIED. THE GUYS PROVIDED CONSULTING SUPPORT FOR THE TRANSITION TO 1C. RECOMMENDED.
Alexander Korchenko, general Director, LTD IC "NANOPROTEC".
THE PRODUCT GREATLY FACILITATED THE WORK OF CUSTOMERS AND ACCELERATED THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS. TIME MANAGERS FREED UP ON MORE PRODUCTIVE ACTIONS. FOR EXAMPLE, CALL CUSTOMERS TO INCREASE ORDERS AND SALES, AS WELL AS TAKE TIME TO PROCESS THE RECEIVABLES. THANKS TO THE ZETWEB TEAM.
Vasily Sergeevich, head of the sales department of the company "TruckBel"
AS A RESULT OF THE INTRODUCTION OF THE B2B STORE PLATFORM, WE SAW A REAL GROWTH IN SALES FOR THE QUARTER AFTER LAUNCH. CUSTOMERS LIKE TO BUY THROUGH THE SITE BECAUSE IT IS EASY, FAST AND CONVENIENT. THANK YOU ZETWEB FOR HELP!